Terms & Conditions
Welcome to http://www.crazybeat.co.uk ("Crazy Beat Records") owned by Crazy Beat Records whose registered office is Crazy Beat Records,87 Corbets Tey road,Upminster,Essex,RM14 2AH,England
General Terms and Conditions
- You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us at email@example.com ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0) 1708 228678 between 10am and 6pm GMT/BST, Monday to Saturday.
- Our fourteen (14) day returns policy: Without prejudice to your statutory legal rights which remain unaffected, we operate the following returns and refunds policies:
- Damaged or defective goods: in the unlikely event that you receive products which are damaged or defective, we shall, at our own option, either replace or repair any damaged or defective products, or refund to you the amount you paid for the products in question (including the postage and packing you were charged) PROVIDED THAT you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation email within 28 working days of delivery of the products and that you return the products in the same condition that you received them;
- Our mistake: If items are not delivered due to a mistake on our part you will be completely refunded, or sent the package again without extra charge; whichever you prefer.
- Your mistake: If items are not delivered because you gave us incorrect information, or because your post office was unable to deliver the package because there was no-one to receive it and/or no-one came to collect it from the sorting office, you will be refunded for the cost of the items, but not for the postage and packing. We can re-send the items but you will have to pay the P&P charge again;
- We endeavour to ship orders as quick as possible. Most orders will be sent within 2 days of ordering.
Some images or content used on the website may be sourced for Informational Purposes under Fair Use. As such, in some cases the images or content may not represent the final product.